Find a Treatment Program or Boarding SchoolCall Us Toll-Free at 1-866-798-2285 (operators available 24x7)
for Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, or Depression in Struggling and Troubled Teens
Stats: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) ...
- Approximately 1.6 million elementary school-aged children have been diagnosed with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- About ½ of children diagnosed with ADHD have also been identified as having a learning disability
- The number of children ages 15 to 19 taking medication for ADHD has increased by 311 percent over 15 years
- In 2004 The most frequently reported mental health diagnoses among people who committed suicide were 1) Depression (85.2%) and 2) Bipolar Disorder (7.4%)
- 70% of all children and adolescents who need treatment for diagnosable moode disorders do not receive mental health services
- Left untreated, the persistence of these disorders may eventually lead to school failure, poor employment opportunities, and poverty in adulthood
Is your teen's life in chaos due to a struggle with ADHD, Depression, or Bipolar Disorder? In addition, is he/she displaying any of the following self-destructive behaviors? Do you need a boarding school or treatment program to help? Complete the form on the right.
Sometimes associated with other disorders and substance abuse, along with the resultant behavioral issues, a teen's struggle with disorders and depression can be a complex problem. Does your teen exhibit any of the following behaviors?
Does Your Teenager Struggle With the Following?
- Family Conflict, Argumentative, Abusive Behavior
- Blatant Disregard for Rules
- Can't Accept "No" For an Answer
- Abrupt Change in Personality
- Never at Fault - Shifts Blame to Others
- Uncontrollable Anger - Poor Emotional Control
- Can't Accept Feedback - "Above the Law"
- Manipulative - Pits Parents Against Each Other
- Lying - Stealing - Sneaky Behaviors
- Lack of Motivation - Lazy - Resists Tasks
- "I hate you," attitude
- "You can't make me," attitude
- Substance Abuse - Alcohol or Drugs
- Skips School - Truancy
- School Suspensions - Authority Problems
- Grades Have Fallen - Academic Problems
- Can't Keep Friends - Peer Problems
- Legal Problems - Facing Justice
- Low Self-Esteem or Poor Self-Image
- Fighting - Violence and Aggression
- Gang Involvement & Glorification
- Danger to Self or Others
- Runs Away or AWOL
- Poor Choice of Friends - Easily Misled
Has there been a diagnosis, or have there been symptoms of disabilities or disorders?
- Conduct Disorder - Diagnosed or Observed?
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Bipolar Disorder - Diagnosed or Observed?
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Depression - Diagnosed or Observed?
- Attempted or Threats of Suicide (Ideation)
- Drug Abuse or Addiction
- Alcohol Abuse or Addiction
- Sexually Active - Risky Behavior
- Cutting - Self-Harm or Mutilation
- Adoption Issues - Associated with RAD
- Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD)
- Eating Disorder (Anorexia, Bulimia)
- Learning Disabilities - Diagnosed?
If your teenager is struggling with any of these issues, get help now.
Call Us Toll-Free at 1-866-798-2285 (operators available 24x7)
Or fill out our contact form (above right), and we will contact you immediately.
You have made the right choice in seeking help. The next step is to contact us. We have vast experience in the treatment care industry. We have worked in the industry. We have lived in the industry. We have seen what works ...... and what doesn't.
We will guide you. We will inform you. Take advantage of our knowledge and insight. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
For enrollment of a teen in any treatment program or boarding school with which we are familiar, call us 24x7 at 866-798-2285, or complete our contact form above.